Frequently Asked Questions
• How can I use an Acquisitions gift card as a payment option?
Once you have added all your items to your cart click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page. Add your Gift Card number into the 'Gift Card Number' field just above the 'Check Out' button toward the bottom right of the page.
• Only Original Acquisitions Gift Cards can be used in both our online store and our physical stores. Gift Station gift cards (look for the Gift Station logo on the rear of the card) can only be redeemed in physical stores.
• If there is a shipping fee to pay you will need to use some other method (credit card, PayPal, etc.) to pay for this as the gift card redemption happens prior to the shipping fee being calculated.
• I saw an item in a store but can't find it online.
Due to many factors our online store only features about 1/3 of our range at any one time. If you have spotted something in-store and would like to see if a custom sale is possible please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A staff member told me I could/would find an item online.
Our apologies for this. The staff member may not have been aware that we only stock a selected range of items online.
• I saw an item online but can't find it in store.
This may be due to items being sold out but it is also important to note that not all of our stores carry every stock item. This could be due to factors such as the size of the store or that an item may not sell well in certain areas.
• Do you gift wrap?
Yes we do. If you add a gift message in the comment box on the 'Shopping Cart' page, we will gift wrap your items unless otherwise directed. You can also specifically request items to to be gift wrapped using the comment box also.
• You won't put an invoice in with my gift will you? I don't want the recipient to know how much it cost.
Being a gift store we don't put a paper invoice in any of our orders just to be safe. All of the invoices and confirmations are emailed to the purchaser.
• Will you take the price tags off?
It is our policy to remove price tags from all items when purchased, both in-store and online.
• Do You Offer Click and Collect?
Items purchased online are generally sent from the nearest store that has the items in stock. This won't always be the store closest to you. Because of this we can't currently offer a 'Click and Collect' service.
• How long will delivery take?
Generally no more than 3 to 4 business days to metropolitan areas within New Zealand. Longer for rural and remote areas.
• Does your website have a 'wishlist' function?
Yes it does. You can access it by selecting the blue heart icon at the bottom left of any page.
• Is the 'LayBuy' payment option available in stores?
Yes it is.
• Is the 'Afterpay' payment option available in stores?
Not at this time.
• Do you ship outside of New Zealand?
Generally we only ship within New Zealand but if you live in another part of the world and have found something that you really can't live without and would like to see if a shipping arrangement is possible please contact us at email@example.com
• Do You Ship to the Chatham Islands?
We are happy to and can easily organise this but the delivery fees are higher. If you wish to enquire about a delivery to the Chatham Islands please contact firstname.lastname@example.org